On October 6, 2022, the Ministry of Energy and Mines carried out the launch of the XIII Oil Round called “Intracampos II”, seeking to attract more than US$ 2.000 million in investment.
Hydrocarbon blocks tendered:
The six blocks, found in the Sucumbios province, are:
¿Who may qualify to bid?
The following may qualify to bid:
- Business entities (Domestic, foreign, state-owned, private, or mixed economy corporations).
- Parent Companies (Enterprises with direct or indirect control of their subsidiaries, branch offices, and affiliates).
- Subsidiaries and Branch Offices (In their own right, or with a joint and several guarantee of the Parent Co).
Both block operators and non-operators may qualify. Non-operators shall associate with qualified block operators to tender their offer.
USD$ 100.000, valid for 90 days, renewable.
The Ministry Will evaluate the exploratory plan tendered (40% of the score) and the economic offer (60% of the score).
Type of contract:
Production Sharing Agreements (PSC)
- Production is shared between the Government and the Contractor, pursuant to the percentages offered and agreed in the contract.
- Each Party sells the oil belonging to their participation.
- The Contractor assumes the totality of the CAPEX expenses of the project.
- The Contractor assumes all costs of operation, transport, and commercialization of their participation.